Your choice of driving instructor is a decision you want to be sure about. So why choose me?
- You will always see me at the appointed place and on time
- I will always deliver the full amount of time you’ve booked for your driving tuition
- Within reason I will always fit in with what you need in terms of where you want to be picked up and dropped, and at what time you want your driving lesson
- I do this job because I enjoy teaching people to drive. I have a wealth of experience which has taught me that instruction has to be tailored to each individual
- I know the driving test routes well, including which junctions and turnings to practice for. Click here for examples in St Albans
Learning to drive should be a pleasure
Although there are obviously very serious elements to it, the overall experience should be enjoyable. So I do my best to create a positive and encouraging atmosphere in the car. I teach through “hands on” driving practice, in other words not drowning pupils in theory, but by teaching driving skills until they are truly learned.
Driving lessons in a car that’s easy to control
The car I use is a Citroen DS3 – a real pleasure to drive. It’s straightforward, light and manoeuvrable so a great car to learn in.
Click here to contact me to check driving lesson dates